Wot, no “Award”, no pretty badge to put on my “Introducing Clare” page? No, just tig. OK, DC, glad you are back– Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag eleven people with a link to your post.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Here are Dystopic Convert’s questions, and my answers:
1. If you found out you were going to die tomorrow what are the three things you would do today?
Post to all e-contacts that I am certainly going to die tomorrow, and invite them to a party at my house- bring food and drink to share;
Have the party.
2. Name three things that make you happy
Sunshine. It is that simple.
A good art exhibition.
3. If you could go back to the past and change one thing, what would you change and why?
Rather like the Stephen Fry book “Making History”, I think something which is going to happen, if prevented, will happen in a different way. And I also think things tend to work out well in the end. And as Jesus says in the parable of Lazarus and the rich man, “If they will not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not listen even if someone returns from the dead”. So, Nothing- because it would change back within a day, or a year.
4. Beer or wine?
Both, but not in the same evening. And fruit juice occasionally, don’t want to get too drunk.
5. What is the best book you have read this year and why?
6. Name the song you have listened to the most this week?
I have not actually sat down to listen to any song, so Om Mane Padme Hum made into a song by some new age bod or other, which my Reiki teacher played twice.
7. If you had the power to change the world in one way, what would you do and why?
Make the sky a different colour. But then that would probably need the Cosmological Constant to change so that the bonds in atomic nuclei would break and the cosmos change to goo- so maybe not.
Give every head of state in the world, who was not mentally ill or personality disordered, access to nuclear weapons.
8. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
9. Name one icon you admire and why
The Angels at Mamre by Andrei Rublev. It is the only authenticated picture by him, one of the most famous images in the world, and it preserves his name: and look at the damage on it.
10. If you could go to one place before you die, where would it be?
If you mean immediately before I die- to a hospital in Edinburgh, so my body is convenient for the funeral.
11. Home boy/girl or party animal?
Both. But see 1 above.
I have only three questions. Rules is rules, but, well, sue me.
1, Tell me something I don’t know.
2, Tell me who you are.
3, Tell me what you love.